Here you'll find all the important information about our business! If you have any questions please get in touch with us to discuss!
Please read through and familiarise yourself with our salon policies prior to making a booking at Lash Baby.
- We do not infill other salon work. If you would like to become a Lash Baby Customer you will need to book a Removal & a Full Set. If you book online for an Infill, the appointment will be converted to a Removal & Full Set (if possible) or declined.
- Please arrive with clean lashes to your Lash Appointments. If you arrive with make-up on or build up, we will perform a $10 Lash Bath.
48 Hour Cancellation Policy. In the event that you need to cancel we require a minimum of 48 Hours Notice. We operate on a Waiting List basis, we require ample time to organise a new client to fill the appointment space.
Less than 48 Hours Notice = a 50% Fee will be applied.
Same Day Cancellation = 80% Fee will be applied.
No Show / No Notice Provided = a 100% Fee will be applied & prepayment will be required for all future bookings.
Fees will be required to be paid prior to booking any future appointments. If the fee is not paid, all future bookings will be suspended.
If you do not attend an appointment and you do not let us know you are not coming prior (AKA "No Show") , you will be required to prepay for any future bookings you would like to make.
In the event you cannot attend & you have provided the required notice, your deposit will be converted to a credit on your account. Credits do not have an expiration, available to use at any time. Credits are non-refundable & not redeemable for cash.
During this time we have implemented a number of policies to help protect our Clients & Staff. Please ensure you follow the below steps upon arrival to the salon.
- No Guests / Extras Permitted. Come alone to your appointment only. Due to restrictions we are unable to accomodate any children, friends or family.
- Check In using a QR Code upon arrival.
- Use Hand Sanitiser upon entering the salon.
- Wear a Mask. If you have an exemption this does not apply to you.
- If you are unwell, you MUST reschedule your booking. We cannot risk spreading any infections through the salon.
Click & Collect Policies
We are not open to the public. As such, all Click & Collect orders must book in a time to collect your order. You will receive a text to organise collection. We are open from 9-9:30AM Mon-Friday for collecting orders.